Everything offered to a PLAYER as above, BUT NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THE FIELD and will not be on the roster.
Team "Guests" are people that support the team at the event. Common examples are Coaches, Team Physios/Trainers,
Team Managers, and anyone who is part of the team and plays an active role to support the team at the event but does not
take the field to play and is not on the roster.
- Event transport use with the team
- Shuttle busses to and from venues
- Official transport to functions
- Access to restricted "team-only areas"
- Allow sideline access to their WUCC team only
- Access to official meetings and ceremonies such as Captains' Meeting, Spirit Clinics, etc.
- Free admission into WUCC
- Competition Fields
- Opening and Closing Ceremony (Mason High School)
- Lebanon Sports Complex
- Player Party (tickets will also be available/sold)
- Any other official WUCC planned events
- Player Pack Item(s)
- Guest Accreditation (Lanyard & Pass)
- Will be included in the medal ceremony if the team wins a medal
Although "Guests” are encouraged to stay with the team at the event hotel, they may choose other accommodations.
Only accredited people staying at official event hotels may ride the transport busses to and from the venues and
receive prepaid admissions to all WUCC events.
Spectators are different than Guests and are considered anyone that does not play a specific role within a team. It is important to note that the TOC will be selling tickets to the WUCC party, so friends and family who are in Cincinnati will be able to attend the party even if they are not accredited with the team.